VENTURE BRAND MANAGER
BRAND MANAGER OPEN POSITION
Deluxe is looking for an organized, creative, and motivated individual to jump into a Brand Manager position.
- Knowledge of skateboarding, skateboard communities, and a strong desire to work closely with skateboarders around the world is a must. 2-3 years of experience working in skateboarding is preferred but not required.
- This position is a management position that will involve taking projects from concept to launch while coordinating details across several departments and outside contractors. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- All candidates must be able to handle communication with a large number of team riders, creatives, and media partners effectively and efficiently.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Basic understanding of photography and video editing practices for directing photoshoots and video projects. Professional skills in either medium are a bonus, but not required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the entire product line across all departments involved to make sure it captures rider’s requests and best quality standards.
- Assist product development and art direction as needed.
- Working with team riders to develop pro products. Handle all communication with riders for product-related matters.
- Responsible for all copy, callouts, and sales needs for all Venture products.
- Manage all communication, planning, releases, and campaigns.
- Lead brand direction, copywriting, and layout for all media output across web, video, print, and social media. This includes working directly with the art and marketing departments.
- Social Media: Create copy and content to support campaigns and specific products along with general posting.
- Point Person: Coordinating assets and needs with everyone involved in product releases.
- Manage Product photoshoots, and video initiatives with team riders, content creators, videographers, and photographers.
- Maintain strong personal relationships with Venture Team riders.
- Work directly with Venture riders on product, video, and upcoming marketing releases.
- Organize and help keep track of rider schedules, obligations and organize brand-specific trips with team riders.
- Supply Art Room with Print AD photos, concepts, and team rider approvals.
- Manage skate and product-specific videos with videographers, team riders, and media partners.
- Concept creation, setting a budget, timeline, milestones, and final deliverables for all video output for YouTube, Social, and Web Pre-rolls.
- Brainstorm, develop, coordinate major initiatives and events with Sales Department. to include skate shops and their riders when applicable.
- Working to support shops on events, skate community involvement, and video sponsorship to further support local retailers.
- Coordination with Key Domestic Accounts Rep on any custom marketing materials needed.