A FULL-TIME IN-HOUSE
HARDGOODS & PRODUCT
We are looking for a dedicated, experienced full-time person to join our team to help develop great skateboard products for skateboarders. If that's you and you can handle the position’s responsibilities, have a deep drive to make excellent Skateboarding equipment and have the qualifications below - hit us up!
AS A PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
- Development of Boards, Trucks, Wheels, Components, Accessories, and Packaging based on creative direction, overlapping seasonal calendar timelines, target cost, and margin requirements.
- Detailed product specifications that include all the info needed by other departments as well as vendors.
- Sourcing new products, components & manufacturing vendors.
- Working closely with our team and overseeing testing and R & D of new products.
- Managing multiple projects and developments at the same time.
- Quality control of new products before going to market and maintaining that quality for their lifespan.
- Working within a Product Development calendar.
- Clear communication within other departments, with management, and with vendors.
- Vendor visits requiring travel.
- Bringing Innovative and relevant product ideas from conception to completion.
THESE ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS YOU'LL NEED:
- 2+ years experience in a development role, preferably skate hardgoods related.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of all skateboard parts and components.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team environment.
- Fluent in Excel, Word, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 3d rendering software a plus.
- Knowledge and love of skateboarding.