A FULL-TIME IN-HOUSE
Assist Hardgoods Development Manager to develop the best skateboard products available. Includes development of Hardgoods, Components, Accessories and Packaging.
As a Hardgoods Product Development assistant you will be responsible but not limited to the following:
- Maintain detailed correspondence with vendors throughout the development process.
- Create, review and proof product specification sheets for each seasonal release.
- Assist in product & packaging design.
- Organize and maintain current visual product lines for all brands.
- Review and maintain a balanced distribution of product sizes based on current line and sales analysis & provide product specs to other departments as needed.
- Develop a knowledge base of current product manufacturing, materials, processes & capabilities.
- Assist with color stories for all products.
- Assist in sourcing new products, components & manufacturing vendors.
- Oversee and assist with assorted product testing.
- Be responsible for all special product requests from other departments.
These are the qualifications you'll need:
- Must be a skateboarder - duh.
- Must have Illustrator, Photoshop, Excel experience.
- Graphic design experience a plus.
- Must be detail orientated.