Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Current Page: 8 of 53
Re: friday lunch tims
Posted by: headlock (204.11.104.---)
Date: November 30, 2011 09:10PM

the BK on 16th and mission apparently takes EBT (food stamp) cards...i can't think of anything which is more wrong with the food stamp system than that...

Posted by: Panda Watch (63.232.239.---)
Date: December 01, 2011 12:34AM

The one by my place at mish and valens does to. Fucked.

Date: December 01, 2011 04:38PM

yea, it really bothers me. not really sure why. i guess because you read all that shit about people having diabetes and obesity and shit, and it being cheaper to fill your gut with crappy food, and then seeing that fast food places take EBT cards....fuck, you might as well just let them buy booze with it.

Posted by: (63.81.103.---)
Date: December 01, 2011 08:36PM

or you could open hand smack 'em in the ear and tell them that buying 6 burger patties, 6 buns, a jar of pickles, one onion, one tomato, three potatos, and some mustard and ketchup will give them six hamburger and fries meals which will

1) Be more healthy
2) cost less

than eating at Burger King.

Posted by: bad seed (75.171.247.---)
Date: December 01, 2011 08:41PM

—SINISTRARI— Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> or you could open hand smack 'em in the ear and
> tell them 2 just buy cheezeburgrz hotpockets

http://www.hotpockets.com/images/products/large/HPOrigCheeseburger6.12.08.jpg

Date: December 01, 2011 08:52PM

That's exactly how that would go down.

Posted by: CocoMcPuffs (66.0.121.---)
Date: December 01, 2011 08:56PM

say it like this "sheezburgerz hosspockezz"

Posted by: Pickles (24.220.177.---)
Date: December 01, 2011 09:08PM

I still don't get the credit card food stamps shit. I think it should be slightly embarrassing. Mafukkas here will have 1 shopping cart full of frozen pizzas and 2 liters, and have to be rung up a second tim for their budweisers and reds.

Date: December 01, 2011 09:48PM

Pickles Wrote:
> I still don't get the credit card food stamps
> shit. I think it should be slightly embarrassing.
> Mafukkas here will have 1 shopping cart full of
> frozen pizzas and 2 liters, and have to be rung up
> a second tim for their budweisers and reds.

Oh yeah, if I go the depressing Safeway by my house (which I have been) I often see the DBT product shuffle. I think part of the deal was supposed to reign in selling food stamps for cash, but there's still liquor stores that'll give cash back on those things, so you can't ever really beat it.

Posted by: tmg (74.62.208.---)
Date: December 01, 2011 10:00PM

FOOD STAMP STOREE

When I first moved to Philly, and was a down-and-out 21 year-old skate rat, one of my roommates and I decided to go apply for food stamps. At the time you could get I think $150 per-month if you were single and made below a certain amount. The food stamp office was right in the middle of the MLK projects, which are gone now, but if anyone lived in Philly in the 90s (Stew, Yella, I forget who else on here used to live there), they were the big high-rise jawns at 13th and Bainbridge. We pretty much sat there all day in this depressing waiting area only to be told we didn't qualify because of some income mumbo-jumbo. BUT, while we were waiting I saw probably the gnarliest chick fight I've ever seen in my life. Chairs and tables upended, and hair-weaves strewn about the place, as a Puerto-Rican nurse and a black lady beat the snot out of each other over a "don't tell me how to raise my child" dispute. The security guards just let them have at it until they were done. AND TWO DUMB WHITE KIDS FROM THE STICKS SAT THERE AND LOOKED ON IN HORROR.

Date: December 01, 2011 10:23PM

^^^sweat tims.

Date: December 01, 2011 10:38PM

Lady fights is tha scariest. When duds fight, it's essentially about ego. When woman fight, often tims it's because one of them has decided the other must die.

Posted by: $hruglife (117.120.18.---)
Date: December 01, 2011 11:41PM

Yeah, gnarliest barfight I've ever seen was between 2 chicks. One snapped a pool cue in half and tried to stab the other. It took 4 police officers to get 1 chick in the divvy van.

Posted by: tmg (74.62.208.---)
Date: December 02, 2011 12:06AM

Fuckin' estrogen.

Date: December 02, 2011 12:09AM

Yarks.

I was sitting next to this chick at a bar once... she had crazy vibe, but was pretty damn hot, and I was drunk and thinking about the single good aspect of crazy chick vibe... we start talking, but her and her friend keep chatting to each other about these other yuppie girls (also somewhat attractive) sitting across the bar— some nonsense about someone giving someone a look they didn't like earlier or somesuchshit.

Then out of nowhere the chick I'm talking to hucks her pint glass and hits the yuppie chick square in the mouth. Blood everywhere, woman starts crying. Fucking horrible to see. I turn to the chick and yell WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT FOR?! Her friend grabs her and they fucking run out of there. She eventually got nabbed I believe (the bartender knew one of'em), but I had pleasure of staying to explain to everyone at the bar that saw this happen that I didn't even know this chick until 15 minutes before this went down. Unsweat all around.

Posted by: bad seed (75.171.247.---)
Date: December 02, 2011 12:12AM

So, back to food. Y'all gotta try a shot of Jamesson with a mini eclair as a chaser.

http://www.drinkuporlando.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/jameson_whiskey2.jpg
+
http://sweeps4bloggers.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Delizza-Belgian-Mini-Eclairs-300x300.jpg
= fukn tots awes

Date: December 02, 2011 12:12AM

That's a just plain good idea.

Date: December 02, 2011 12:16AM

bad seed Wrote:
> So, back to food. Y'all gotta try a shot of
> Jamesson with a mini eclair as a chaser.
>
> [www.drinkuporlando.com]
> 011/03/jameson_whiskey2.jpg
> +
> [sweeps4bloggers.com]
> /12/Delizza-Belgian-Mini-Eclairs-300x300.jpg
> = fukn tots awes

Seeing as how I'm from the future and it's Friday here, I will be having this for afternoon tea.

Date: December 02, 2011 12:20AM

$hruglife Wrote:

> Seeing as how I'm from the future and it's Friday
> here, I will be having this for afternoon tea.

this statement rules on many different levels (and times, apparently)...

which way does the water go when you flush the toilet???

Date: December 02, 2011 12:31AM

I don't flush. I like to surprise the next guy, nahmeen?

Current Page: 8 of 53

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.