Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Current Page: 1 of 53
friday lunch tims
Posted by: jerseyyy (69.45.100.---)
Date: April 30, 2010 08:25AM

decisions decisions.

Tarragon pesto grilled tofu with arugula, grilled onion, and ancho chili tapenade on toasted baguette $8.00

or

Toasted sunflower chipotle tempeh over red quinoa pilaf,greens, and cajun fried sweet potatoes with roasted garlic dressing $14.00

Re: friday lunch tims
Posted by: Joon525 (65.51.254.---)
Date: April 30, 2010 08:27AM

Tarragon pest grilled tofu.
I had that or something like that already from the CS.
(I might even be there today.)

I can't remember the specials from the other week but this one day both were great.
How you liking that joint anyway jerseyyy?

PB&J for me for now....

Re: friday lunch tims
Posted by: Flannimal (74.105.224.---)
Date: April 30, 2010 08:27AM

world's ending in 2012, go for the $14 meal.

Re: friday lunch tims
Posted by: Steve (68.42.91.---)
Date: April 30, 2010 08:28AM

LEFTOVER MEXICAN FOR BRUNCH

Re: friday lunch tims
Posted by: (24.130.129.---)
Date: April 30, 2010 08:34AM

http://foodpages.ca/itemimmgs/98374_1_10_PhoTaiBoVien_1200503801.jpg

-Blank Space

The Artist formerly known as

Re: friday lunch tims
Posted by: jerseyyy (69.45.100.---)
Date: April 30, 2010 08:35AM

Joon525 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tarragon pest grilled tofu.
> I had that or something like that already from the
> CS.
> (I might even be there today.)
>
> I can't remember the specials from the other week
> but this one day both were great.
> How you liking that joint anyway jerseyyy?
>
> PB&J for me for now....

today is actually gonna be my first venture over to the CS. i'm excited.

Re: friday lunch tims
Posted by: ween (63.148.144.---)
Date: April 30, 2010 08:41AM

I'm gona try to convince the crew to hit the Thai place. Drunken Noodle lunch special plzkthx

Re: friday lunch tims
Posted by: pjn (129.72.186.---)
Date: April 30, 2010 08:41AM

Leftover portobello mushroom/pepper fajitas and some fizzy water.

Re: friday lunch tims
Posted by: Joon525 (65.51.254.---)
Date: April 30, 2010 08:42AM

jerseyyy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Joon525 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Tarragon pest grilled tofu.
> > I had that or something like that already from
> the
> > CS.
> > (I might even be there today.)
> >
> > I can't remember the specials from the other
> week
> > but this one day both were great.
> > How you liking that joint anyway jerseyyy?
> >
> > PB&J for me for now....
>
> today is actually gonna be my first venture over
> to the CS. i'm excited.

Everyone I know who's tried it has liked it.
The dude that runs it is a really chill dude. Hope you like it.

Re: friday lunch tims
Posted by: tmg (76.171.5.---)
Date: April 30, 2010 09:03AM

$14 buys me enough stuff to make my own lunch for at least a week and a half. You fools eat like rappers.

Re: friday lunch tims
Posted by: CocoMcPuffs (66.0.121.---)
Date: April 30, 2010 09:04AM

we eat fish, tossed salads and make rap ballads

Re: friday lunch tims
Posted by: JAH-N (63.82.71.---)
Date: April 30, 2010 09:46AM

1up coco!

1up ccr, i had pho yesterday and it was soo good. a block away and pretty cheap

stew could eat on $14 for a month i bet

Re: friday lunch tims
Posted by: ween (63.148.144.---)
Date: April 30, 2010 10:04AM

Sorrow! Thai Lanna now closed due to high rent.

But when one door closes another opens, and we discovered El Patron a few doors down.

Re: friday lunch tims
Posted by: jerseyyy (69.45.100.---)
Date: April 30, 2010 10:05AM

went for the grilled tofu sandwich. shit was TIGHT!

Re: friday lunch tims
Posted by: josh b. (66.68.150.---)
Date: April 30, 2010 10:28AM

32 oz superfood
maybe a tuna sandwich

Re: friday lunch tims
Posted by: frontside (147.26.87.---)
Date: April 30, 2010 10:30AM

pho!!! i have yet to find a good pho place in austin. on the hunt!

Re: friday lunch tims
Posted by: CocoMcPuffs (66.0.121.---)
Date: April 30, 2010 10:52AM

i had Chik-fil-a

i'm boring like that

Re: friday lunch tims
Posted by: Micah (208.107.74.---)
Date: April 30, 2010 11:12AM

I'm thinking Gyro.

Re: friday lunch tims
Posted by: Joon525 (97.33.116.---)
Date: April 30, 2010 11:36AM

jerseyyy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> went for the grilled tofu sandwich. shit was
> TIGHT!


I'm getting that right now to take home.

Re: friday lunch tims
Posted by: jerseyyy (69.27.233.---)
Date: April 30, 2010 11:49AM

Joon525 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> jerseyyy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > went for the grilled tofu sandwich. shit was
> > TIGHT!
>
>
> I'm getting that right now to take home.

Y

A



B

A

S

T

A

R

D

I want another one!

Current Page: 1 of 53


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.